Outdoor in Alabama?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by huckstah, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm familiar with growing several brand-name strains on the west coast, but now I'm in a much different region: Mississippi. The humidity here is quite high, and it's something I'm worried about when it comes to certain strains. I will need strains that are mold resistant, obviously, but I'm also looking for something that's got excellent potency, and good yield as well. Am I asking too much? If anyone with any actual seasoned experience can guide me in the right direction as to what strains to use for my first alabama grow, it would be much appreciated. I want strains that look good in a bag and smoke good in a bong :) Thanks.

2. Also in the region, had great success with slh and other sativa strains due to the long summers.

3. You could try some Power Plant. It's a really hardy strain and it really shows for its name. I was going to grow some Power Plant this season, but my grow window is too small so I'm limited to Autos.

4. Have you tried Autos outdoor? I've never tried them, and I'm wondering if their THC levels have improved since I last researched them about 5 years ago.