Outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vach94, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Hey, I'm very new to the whole growing thing and I have a few questions. I have done quite a bit of research but there are still a few unanswered questions. I am going to grow outdoors and have chosen a few strains. I am going to try: purple white widow,Durban poison, early special,and maybe some afghan. I'm wondering exactly what kind of fertilizer I am supposed to use. Also I am planing on starting my plants indoor and transplanting them after 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not sure what month I should start them. Most of my concern is with what nutes I should use when and how much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. These are organic fertilzers: (if you want to do chemicals use the ones for tomato growing, they work like mj).

In Vegetative period (when it grows): more N (Nitrogen) found in organic compost, worm castings, nettles (3 applied in teas) , rabbit shit, blood meal... Tendency to lower the pH (acidic). They are plant protein.
    In Flowering period (budding):more P (Phosphorous) found in eggshells, bat guano tea, fish emulsion, ashes, lime, bone meal. (use one or two!) Also add K (Potassium): Seaweed, Kelp (in teas). In the last weeks, use blackstrap unsulphured molasses ... Tendency to increase the pH (less acidic). They creat oils, sugars, starches (the buds).
    Once in each period, use epsom salts for Magnesium(1 tsp per gallon I think). Cut out the males in time, water them good with the teas, tell NO ONE and harvest!