outdoor growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigskins, Nov 22, 2002.

?

OUTDOOR OR OUTDOOR. WHICH IS BETTER

1. DEFINETLY INDOOR. ALL THE WAY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. DEFINETLY OUTDOOR. ALL THE WAY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I THINK OUTDOOR BETTER INDOOR FASTER.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I THINK INDOOR BETTER OUTDOOR FASTER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. IM TOO HIGH TO ANALIZE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What kinds of specific needs do plants need when growing outside during the winter? I really need you knowledge on this one. Thanx

SMOKE ON

2. Where's woody's advice when ya need it? I'm sure he'll have some insight on this thread.

3. If you grow outdoors, now, is not the time to plant. Since you depend on the natural light cycle, you have to plant it when there is more sunlight during the day. I like to plant my crop on 4-20 and harvest between late september and early october. You should not plant during the winter. Number 1 there is not enough light for healthy vegetative growth and number 2 a cold enough frost could kill your plant overnight if you don't give it insulation. It is just a bad idea and I don't recommend it. The earliest I can suggest would be after the last frost. It's hard to say when that is, depending on where you live it could be as soon as early march. You can only do outdoor once a year, so do it right would be my best advice. For yield over the next 16 weeks, you're gonna have to invest in some lamps. Thanks.

-viperware-

4. Does anyone have a picture of a baby mj plant. I don't really know what a female or male really look like. I need some advice.
    oh ya thanx viper for letting me know I told her to put the plant in her closet.

5. go here: www.overgrow.com
    and read up on it, this site will explain everything, if you still have questions feel free to ask, we are here to help