Outdoor Growing Questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stxned, Apr 23, 2014.

1. I have 3 northern lights auto seeds growing and I have some questions. I had Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Mix in my shed, so I used that to plant them. Is that a good enough soil mix for the plant's whole life? Or should I buy a better soil mix and transplant it into that mix in 2 weeks? I  bought nutes and was wondering if they are good. I got 12-0-0 for veg stage and 6-9-0 for flowering. Also, since autos have a short veg stage, when should I start feeding them nutes? It has been almost a week since planting. Sorry if some of these questions are stupid. This is my first time growing.

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014

Dont use the seed starting mix unless you use a small peat pot, get some cheap potting mix and add some perlite. feed them at week 3-4 lightly and a bit more about 6 weeks start bloom formula.

I use a 10-15-10 for veg and a 0-10-10 for bloom in soil anyway.

3. Okay, thank you so much. Will my plants be okay in the seed starting mix until i buy a better potting mix? I am using blood meal for veg and bone meal for bloom. I'll have to go and see what other nutes I can buy that are better.