outdoor growing on your own land

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cloud10_2003, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Ok so i have this white redneck friend and he owns a couple acres of land that has been passed down to him and he has some forrest so what he does is every year he will start a cycle of like 50-60 plants harvest them and leave like 10-20 depending on how much he harvested then ...he calls the police and he tells them he was out hunting and he came across the plants and it happens every year so then the cops pay him like $1000 LOL i think its a pretty good idea

Since its on private land the cops cant really come in without warrants and shit and randomely search his land ....so by reporting them he looks like a good guy and as long as the cops think they got a good amount of plants they wont care enough to do follow up investigations and shit

I thought it was a really good idea...thought id share with you guys. Lol

2. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']Ok so i have this white redneck friend and he owns a couple acres of land that has been passed down to him and he has some forrest so what he does is every year he will start a cycle of like 50-60 plants harvest them and leave like 10-20 depending on how much he harvested then ...he calls the police and he tells them he was out hunting and he came across the plants and it happens every year so then the cops pay him like $1000 LOL i think its a pretty good idea

Since its on private land the cops cant really come in without warrants and shit and randomely search his land ....so by reporting them he looks like a good guy and as long as the cops think they got a good amount of plants they wont care enough to do follow up investigations and shit

I thought it was a really good idea...thought id share with you guys. Lol[/quote]

not a good idea. if police see a pattern they will set up some sort of surveillance the following year ahead of time, or, at the very least, LEO will anticipate some sort of activity. this tactic will only work a few times then it will backfire, IMHO.

3. [quote name='"lawschool2012"']

not a good idea. if police see a pattern they will set up some sort of surveillance the following year ahead of time, or, at the very least, LEO will anticipate some sort of activity. this tactic will only work a few times then it will backfire, IMHO.[/quote]

Yeah i thought of that too but i would edit mine to where if i reach harvest ill just take it all...but if i feel something isnt right id report it so like 2 reports every 5 years it wont be as common so i dont think theyd set up surveillance unless theyre really fucking bored lol

4. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

Yeah i thought of that too but i would edit mine to where if i reach harvest ill just take it all...but if i feel something isnt right id report it so like 2 reports every 5 years it wont be as common so i dont think theyd set up surveillance unless theyre really fucking bored lol[/quote]

Then they put your area on the weed watch fly list. I think its a program where feds go out in choppers and steal all the weed during the harvest season since they will easly be ablr to spot 50+ fully mature cannabis plants. Idk what I just sad but I'm high and your friend is a dumbass for doing this

5. $1k for reporting 10 plants? That fool is not only stupid, he's out of his mind! Or freaking lazy. Totally putting himself on the radar. Sitting on 30+ plants while smugly taking a grand for something he was too lazy to trim up and make 5x that amount at least? Stupid.

6. fucking cops omg you cant win with them...unless you have an underground bunker or some crazy shit

7. I always thought they needed a conviction to pay out $1000 crime stopper payment.

Cops did not notice 50 chopped plants that he left every year?

8. this story smells like horse shit

9. Doesn't sound like a very bright idea... If he reports that annually then there's no doubt that area will become a DEA target in which they would probably frequently fly over and search and or search on foot. And if one day he walks up to the plants and agents are staking it out he's screwed and getting caught with 50 plants would be years in jail.

10. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']Ok so i have this white redneck friend and he owns a couple acres of land that has been passed down to him and he has some forrest so what he does is every year he will start a cycle of like 50-60 plants harvest them and leave like 10-20 depending on how much he harvested then ...he calls the police and he tells them he was out hunting and he came across the plants and it happens every year so then the cops pay him like $1000 LOL i think its a pretty good idea

I thought it was a really good idea...thought id share with you guys. Lol[/quote]

Officially the worst idea on GC to date.

11. i didnt think about any of that .....LOL it does seem like a bad idea now...especially here in florida.