Outdoor growing in Texas?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by The Evil Thing, Jul 3, 2017.

1. I live in Fort Worth for well over 3 yrs in a apartment and never did I have a inspection... maybe in a different city/state...and I'm sure you would have noticed enough to make a change f necessary.

2. Dude Google powdered mildew before doing anything else.i can see it from here. common where it gets really hot.GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. No, the cops will do a nice trim job lol.

Secret room

4. Like I said b4 it was sevin dust bro...no mildew here![​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. And that's dirt on the leaves

• Like Like x 1
  6. ahhh yes . nice looking plant good work .GFP

• Like Like x 1
  7. I did Google that tho and, I see why you said that!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well, I germes a "crappy" seed using the paper towel method and she(hopefully) had a taproot when I got home from work :)

I have her in a small terra cotta pot with Texas Top Shelf Organic Potting Soil. Probably not the best but it was cheap and looked like it had okay ingredients. It says compost as foundation but doesn't say from what. Has sand, pine bark, perlite, and Medina Growin Green fertilizer incorporated into it. I'd i need to change later I will but I'm not worried at the seedling stage. She's under a 65watt LED, will soon be under two once I find my other desk lamp. Super excited! Here's to happy growing!

Attached Files:

9. why germ crappy seeds?

10. A friend in San Fran gave me 2 different bunches of seeds. One bunch (3 seeds) he said came from a lower quality plant. The other bunch (6 seeds) came from a higher quality plant. The look of the seeds alone confirm this I feel, the lower quality seeds are all very dark while most of the higher quality are that nice tiger eye pattern. Since this is my first grow and I really don't expect much from this plant, and just want to test my ability as a grower, I started with one of the "crappy" seeds. I say crappy with quotations because I believe even if the seed came from a low quality plant, it can be bred into something amazing with the proper love and care :) . So it's not really a "crappy" seed, just the lesser of the two.

11. Ahhh I see.♩GFP

12. Texas.. gonna need a tent and get you 2 300 watt leds for Im using Fox farms ocean forest works for me. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Looks nice! Did you add anything else to the ff soil?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I feel honored that you've been here 7 years and your first comment was on my post:weed:

15. Nothing added to soil I did use some nutes bio thrive in veg, Cal mag, and Fox farms tiger bloom week 6 now

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Remember you are not talking about possession. They will charge you with manufacturing just like you were Walter White or something.

17. No. Texas does not have marijuana cultivation charges. They treat cultivation as the same thing as possession.

18. I guess you can purchase a tax stamp? A lot of southern states require it for cannabis possession, which I find odd considering all of the southern states seem to have the harshest laws regarding it, but I guess they'd still like the profit it off of it some how. But yeah I guess getting the tax stamp helps slot of your caught. (I asked a friend who grows in TX...)

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

19. Tax stamp does help if I get caught for sure. Probably will get one just to be on the safe side. Won't necessarily save my ass but if I get caught it will grant me a much easier time in court.