outdoor growing in scotland?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by n3wb13, May 27, 2009.

1. Sounds good to me, i grew two lowryders outside last year, they were going great until i had to go on holiday, it was a risk between harvest prematurely or leave it a week and get perfect buds, needless to say it rained most of that week - ruining my buds. Ah well.

But its totally possible and we're forcasted for a great summer (after last years flop). Don't plant in the ground, plant in gallon+ tubs, give it ferts. Check out them 55 degree north hybrids, they'll suit you fine! Glasgow and Edinborough are both 55 degree north.

Good luck and do plenty of research, about anything that could go wrong, how to plant it, what soil to use, what ferts to use and when etc. etc.

If you fail to prepare, you're preparing to fail!

2. what do you mean by gallon tubs? and what fertilier? also where can i get these seeds.
    sorry for not researching but i would like to get them planted asap and then research about caring for them, thatway they will be done for the end of summer
    thanks alot
    also do any of you guys have msn?

3. dude no offense but its pretty lazy to ask the questions u do when there is a search button at the top of the page. EVERYTHING that you could possibly want to know has already been talked about on this site its a goldmine of information all you need to do is read and learn and you will have the knowledge to grow MONSTER plants no matter what your climate is, probably not this year since its your first year (mine too!) but thats why i read and try to make the best with what i have and so far my babies are doing very nicely. Anyway GOOD LUCK and if at first you dont succeed it wont hurt to smoke some weed!

4. sorry, i had exams, hence i didnt have alot of time to read long articles

5. right guys im going to bus the seeds as soon as i can be sure, i looked through the reccoemended sites but im still lost, can someone link me to a high yield, easy to grow outdoor autoflowering strain?
    lowrider sounds good but the short height makes me think less yield

6. You might be asking the impossible there.

7. ok, i just purchased
    1 x\tLowryder #2 Feminized **FRESH STOCK
    1 x\tWhite Label White Skunk
    Sub Total: \t£53.67

the white label skunk were only 12 pound so i baught them to give to a friend.

8. If you are going to put up a chicken wire fence spray paint it green to blend into the vegetation. I personally wouldn't use the fence. I put concentrated fox urine around my plants to keep away rodents and pests.

9. hmm, there is no local foxes here i can ring to get their urine, how do you get it :p

10. Im lucky enough to have it sold at my local hardware store. I bet if you do some searching you can find a store in your area that stocks this stuff. However here is a link to a site that sells it over the web.

Urine Repellents at YardLover.com

11. or8 m8 in in yorkshire up in the hills i bought some easyriders from seedmadness.com there 3 for about £27.. went to b&q and bought a few pots and that and i bought this like mini greenhouse for £12 my grow didnt want to know but as soon and i put the green house thing over all three of them sprouted today and have grown like inch and a half check out the b & q website go on green houses you'll see what i mean :) most people here are from america so they get better weather .. bummer .. get a grow on the go lad and we can keep each other updated :) i may be a bit late but hey who cares worth a try .. ive got 5 fem WW and 10 KC brains special haze got botu £100 in my lil set up so if it goes tits up ...who cares its worth it just for experience and possibly some nice rewarding smoke :)

12. If you make a journal I'll defineatly be watching. I love watching first grows, it makes me reminesce in the old days of my first grow.....:rolleyes: even though it was a diaster..... And don't even get me started on last years grow.......... Fucking deer!!!!!:mad:

13. my babies are growing well, been just over a week and all 4 are over an inch tall

14. You could run into problems, hazes are supposed to take forever to finish and the season's too short over here.