Outdoor growing in Northern Europe?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aa_lly, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I've been planning to try growing weed myself for quite some time now. I dion't have much money to spend on my herb and in Finland it's 20€/g, which is a fucking dreadful price.
    What strain should I choose? It has to be an autoflower and pretty easy to grow. Are LSD-25, Quick One or Northern Lights automatic good strains for this?
    I also have one major problem. I (at least now) have nowhere to dry the buds. Would I be able to do it with a barrel with an air dehumidifier inside?
    If someone decides to help me then thank you very much.

2. that sould help and as far as drying u dont need anything special just someware to hang it that has air flow u could use a plastic container with some holes in do that for about a week then put it in jars oppening tge top once a day for 10min for about a week then seal it back up and put away for about a month bam best bud[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

3. I highly recommend you buy a pop up plastic green house they are like €20 to keep them from getting too cold and they will grow a bit quicker and also post a journal on here if you do go through with it.

For drying out buy an action man kids tent or some shit like that and stick it somewhere in the woods, hang the buds up in it and zip it up.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app