Outdoor Growing Idea, Advice Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NorCalTemp, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, so i guess i can start off saying im a daily weed smoker but first time grower.
    I've never grown and plan on asking lots of questions but for now im just curious about what you guys think about my idea.
    Im in High School and was planning on growing somewhere outdoors. I live in Northern California where there are a TON of hills and mountains. Me and a good friend of mine were planning on starting to grow outside. We would start the seedlings inside and slowly adjust them to the outdoor enviroment through a week and a half process but i really care about your guys idea on my placement.

Im going tomorrow to look around for some spots we would consider.

They would be
    -In the wild (not within 200 yards of any public place)
    -Inaccessible to public (Cliff, Hill, etc)
    -Not near any path or popular area

The soil around here is amazing and everything. Just wondering what you guys thought about my idea.

My Concerns:
    -Watering
    -How often do i visit my crop?
    -How long does the growing to selling process take?
    -Weather issues
    -Best Strain for outdoor is? (NEEDS MAJOR QUALITY!!)

Thanks everyone, i look forward to seeing what all of you more experienced growers have to say.

2. Biggest issue is that you need to take different paths to this place everytime, jorge cervantes is big on that (see Ultimate grow dvd 2). as far as watering goes, see about underground storage, or something incognito, most of the watering will be done by rain if you are in a rainy area, another issue is amount of crops and aerial visability, is there other vegetation higher than the tops of the bud? Sativa and Indica, I believe Sativa Grows taller and thinner, sor you might wanna look at an indica blend. I'm out pm me frow grow dvds.

3. Alright thanks for that, id really like more people on here to help me out with this please.

Just trying to get some treeee. Any suggestions along with my current set up?

Im going to scout around with my partner in crime tomorrow around town

4. Bump i too am a daily smoker i live in ca south of san jose.

5. I freaking told you to use the search bar all the data is already on the site. DO you have the Internet? YES you do. use the search bar with your interenet.
    YOUR SOUL IS MINE!

6. For outdoor bud expect to start now and end sometime in october or november and goodluck to you

7. HEYY ok so yesterday i went scouting with my soon to be growing buddy and we found 4 good spots that can fit 2 plants in each. They are all right next to each other, maybe like 20 feet from each other, on a hill and will get around 8-10 hours of sunlight a day. Ill be watering around 3 times a week, this is a guerilla grow. WHAT STRAIN SHOULD I GROW BESIDES NIRVANA NORTHERN LIGHTSSS?

8. Been doing my research. Seems like Light of Jah, Big Bud, and Afgani might be the best for you.

9. Were picking up Durban Poison instead. Thanks for your guys help

10. Watering three times a week? My god that better be a spot that has never seen another human's eyes...

Most guerilla growers visit their plots once every 10 days +. It minimizes the chance of anyone seeing you/noticing suspicious behavior and ensures that you don't create easily traceable trails. NoCal= Ripper central man...

11. did u say 'seedling to sellling" fuckin kook! get outta here with ur overpriced weed....water 5 times a week...and u need way more plots like 20 with 10 plants a piece and get 5 more guys to help you wilbur kookmeyer.....