Outdoor growing help needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by isio, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Hi there,

Looking for some advice here on what to do:)

I have a few plants standing outside in a forest, they are about 3 months old (between 100 and 150 cm high), all female.

I have added a few plants to the bunch, however I do not know what the sex of these plants are- they are about 2 months old, however still quite small, about 30cm to 50cm, I cannot determine the sex of the plant yet.

My question now is, can those smaller male plants become a danger to the older female plants? if so, when would that be?

Besides that, when should I start seeing the sex of the plants?

Thanks a lot in advance for helping me out:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. They'll only be a danger if one them turns out male. Other than that the smaller ones would be fine.

And idk if sex will even show yet it maybe a bit early but, you can always check.

3. Thanks for your quick help!

There will for sure be males, there's about 40 extra plants I added to 10 female (the older plants).

When would those males become a danger? and would they become a danger at all? the older plants are much further in the growing process than the newly added smaller ones.

4. Oh than check often. Male are a danger as soon they produce pollen. Luckily we can tell before they start produce production.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, how do those pollen look like, and when are they suppose to come out? I guess pollen and seedsacks are not the same here..?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alright, so these sacks are pretty difficult to see, it's easy to mistaken a sack for a bunch of early growing leafs I suppose. When do those sacks start to distribute pollen?

Could it be that my female plants are in danger already?