Outdoor Growers in UK

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BudBrain, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Been looking at a climate zones and what not, basically most show that outdoor harvest time for UK is 1st week in October, my lady has only began flowering, and theres no way that in 3-4 weeks time it will be ready to harvest, she only start pre-flowering 3 weeks ago, shes got quite alot of pistils but no bud yet and our 12/12 outside doesnt start until 6 days, 23rd September I believe, (I'll expect bud development from 23rd onwards), so im guessing, that depending on the strain (bagseed LOL) , it will grow right through til november, im just wondering if the colder weather coming in will slow her down even more? - silly question... I know this answer is YES, but the real question is....what do you other UK outdoor growers do in this case? Just let them grow til the frost comes? I know the frost wont harm the bud, but it will kill the plants...Guess its all down which strains do better outdoors in our climate, been on en.seedfinder.eu and I must say its quite a great little website for all you need to know on strains and climates/locations for outdoors....now I know why everyone loves the famous dutch passions frisian dew ;) - il be doing it outdoor next year.
    NOW...lets see your input guys....
    Bud :smoke: