outdoor grower, 1st indoor!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sicknesslives01, Jul 2, 2009.

1. To start off with, ill talk about my system- i have 4 2 gallon pots, filled with 3 parts Miracle Grow Moisture Control, and 1 part dirt outta the backyard. My lighting is 1 23w 2700k CFL flood light, soon to be 4-5 floods, hanging from the ceiling, and im gonna cover the walls with aluminum foil, to get the most out of available light. I done some research, and going by the guaranteed analysis, i didnt see any difference between Miracle Grow Bloom Booster and more expensive nutes(15-30-15, with the same trace minerals)

Well, i started my seeds 6 days ago, and ive already got 3 inch sprouts. I transplanted them from SOLO party cups yesterday, and i also changed my light from a 75w normal incandescent to my CFL flood, and in 18 hours, i can already see a difference, theyve grown 1- 1 1/2" in the last day. ive got 2 seedlings per pot, and im hoping to have enough room for roots until i can sex them. I have 3 seedlings started now, but 10 seeds germinating as we speak, so..

I plan on vegging for 3-4 weeks, and then starting the flowering phase, so i can come off with some quick personal, and then my next grow will be full length, with LST...I havent grown in 6 years, so ima see how this goes..

enough for now, ill be back!! With PICS!!