Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLD46, Jul 23, 2017.

1. I used fox farm for 2 of my plants. fox farm is probably the best soil on the market.

2. I have two plants that have the fox farm soil mix. check them out

3. These are two different plants. I have more on the way.

4. i have earthworm castings, blood meal, bat guano, and fish meal to add to my plants. is that a good combination of nutrients?

5. Looks like Nitrogen deficiency and over watered. Definitely need to be transplanted asap.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. the plants are in-ground. they are about to go into flower. it's too late to transfer them back into a pot lol.

7. Ok. From what ive learned plants usually take up alotof nitrogen before they kick into flower. I would feed them one good dose of nitrogen before kicking over to flower. Hope that helps. Check out my posts i need some help on my plants any feed back is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have blood meal, bone meal, fish meal, bat guano, worm castings, and perlite to add to my plant. i picked up that stuff last week. ive heard it should have really good benefits towards my plant.

9. How do my plants look you all? I just added bone meal, blood meal, fish meal and bat guano to the them. I will give an update on what they look like later.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. How did it turn out?