Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GOLD46, Jul 23, 2017.

1. i cut some clones straight off the mother plant and put them straight into soil 5 days ago. the clones started to wilt 2 days ago. is it possible that they have not developed roots yet?

2. Yes. Quite possibly. Are the clones inside under a light in a humidity dome? Or just outside. Did you use any rooting gel or hormones?

3. The clones are just outdoor soaking up the sunlight. i put some plastic bags over them to up their moisture levels. i dipped them in rooting powder before i put them in soil

4. I know some do not like to put clones outside while rooting. The sun intensity can be too much. Is your soil staying damp?

5. yes the soil is still damp

6. im going to post pictures later to show what they look like