Outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Yololive69, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I am getting ready to start my outdoor grow very soon. I have a Dinafem Orange Purple CBD, and a Medical Marijuana Genetics Green Doctor strains for this season. I have 5 seasons under my belt, and have grown Afghan Kush, Brainstorm, Orange Bud, Blueberry, and Bubba Kush. I have had good results so far, using a 5 gallon plastic bucket. This season, I'm going to be using 15 gallon containers, Elevation Organics nutrients, and ALWAYS water my girls with distilled water. I have always used Miracle Grow potting soil, and have always used nutrients bought from my local Home and Garden store,ie- Miracle Grow, Schultz, Peters. This is my first time using Elevation Organics nutrients. What is the best way to get the best potency and yield out of these 2 strains? I only grow one or two per season, due to security risks.

2. What kind of yield would you get from the 5 gallon buckets.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It varied between the strains. With the Afghan Kush, I yeided approximately 6oz. With the Blueberry, I yeided approximately 8oz. With the Orange Bud, which was my first time, approximately 2oz. With the Brainstorm, approximately 6oz. With the Bubba Kush, approximately 7-8oz. I've been doing a lot of research, and read that, basically, for every gallon in container size, one foot in height, but that's just one of many "facts" that I've read. It depends on the strains, and the Orange Purple CBD has been known to yeild up to 1kilo. The Green Doctor-500-700 m2?? I really don't understand that yield formula.