Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BreezyF, Jun 6, 2012.

1. My friend and I recently put seeds in the woods around our neighborhood in various places. We added a plant food that says it lasts up to 4 months and releases nitrogen and potassium and other plant foods. Anyway I know this is no where close to professional but I was wondering if there is a chance for them to grow. Some are by a good water source but not much lighting (I mean it's woods) but others are pretty lighted. Let me know what you guys think

2. Also do you guys think the deer will eat them if they do get that far along?

3. It is a possibility . But you can get a deer "repellant " capsules online for $14.

4. [quote name='"RO76"']It is a possibility . But you can get a deer "repellant " capsules online for $14.[/quote]

I can't really order anything off the Internet I guess I'll have to see if they grow if not then I don't have to worry lol what are the odds that they will grow we planted around 45 seeds

5. anyone 18+ can order off the internet...but ya, kids can't...how ya doing kiddo?:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 BreezyF, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    [quote name='"cball"']

anyone 18+ can order off the internet...but ya, kids can't...how ya doing kiddo?:rolleyes:[/quote]

Well I can but I live at home with my parents

7. they could easily grow just depends on how hardy the strain, weather etc as long as they have enough light and food they will grow

8. Way to go detective stedanko :rolleyes: is that all you had to contribute?

OP there is a good chance that at least a few of the 45 seeds you planted will sprout and grow. How did you mark the spots or are you going by memory?

9. [quote name='"thaSPACEkadet"']

Way to go detective stedanko :rolleyes: is that all you had to contribute?

OP there is a good chance that at least a few of the 45 seeds you planted will sprout and grow. How did you mark the spots or are you going by memory?[/quote]

I know the locations and have sticks standing up to get a basic idea lol and one place has a golf ball by it haha

10. 1 week old and looking pretty good for not even watching it

Attached Files:

11. Any updates?

Stem looks long, hows is the light getting to them, that aside it does look healthy

12. [quote name='"thaSPACEkadet"']Any updates?

Stem looks long, hows is the light getting to them, that aside it does look healthy[/quote]

I'll have to track back in the woods to get another picture lol but it's just the miracle of god that it's getting light lol it's right by a tree actually hopefully it does well I'm not even watching it just letting nature take its course