Outdoor grow with autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by twiztid1, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I just looked outside n checked my plant and it appears to have just went into flower. It's a mikromachine auto flower. Do I just jump into giving it full dose flowering nutes or do I ease it into it. Thank

2. Im not sure how long your autos take to mature, but for quality auto's it wil be about 10 weeks from germination to maturity.For the best potency from the plants, make sure that the 10 week period ends on early to mid july when the sun is the strongest of the year. Plus, your yield depends on warmth and sunlight in the 6 weeks of vegative growth before flowering sets. If its warm and sunny during that 6 weeks your plants may grow well and produce well. To the contrary, if you planted the seelings early before the weather has warmed and the sun is strong, the plants may end up small and unproductive.

3. I mean ideally you want to be watering with nutes all the time, or atleast I do with BioBloom. Yeah I say ease into it, because that is what some schedules recommend and plus you have a 2 month period to reach full dosage, so there is no harm in easing the plant into it.

4. I'm using bc nutrients and it says to use nutes and just water twice after I dose. They've taken good to the grow formula, just didn't know if I need to ease into the flower formula or go balls to the wall.

5. Start out at 1/4 strength or 1/2 strength and go from there.

how tall is your plant out of curiosity

6. Im interested in starting a few outdoors autos. Want some potency though.. dont really care about yield..

7. Plant is about waist high. 3 ft or so