outdoor grow. strawberry diesel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deception333, Oct 24, 2012.

1. #1 deception333, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    hello im not sure where to post this but hopefully it gets seen. i have some problems with my leafs. im predicting its a deficiency of some sort. cal/p/k but not 100% sure. also growing in a very large apple bin so a bit puzzled as to how to treat the problem over such a large area of medium. the plant had signs show up a few weeks ago but the plant was at a friends house where it become ill due to his poor growing habits. any help will be greatly appreciated. if anyone knows what the issue is could you please add a solution. THANK YOU

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you got a case of blight there,if im not mistaken

3. My strawberry diesel molded when it was 3 and a half weeks into flowering, was still 90 and rain maybe once a week and never heavy, very disappointed with mine =/

4. i have grown strawberry diesel once before, i did 4 indoors and was very happy with them. these issues that are currently on the plant where occurring while they were still in the tent. i also have mine in a green house because i dont want it to be rained on. any idea with the leafs?

5. also just looked up blight, if it is indeed that. how do you fix it? what about nute deficiency ??