outdoor grow started

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by swanman, May 30, 2008.

1. i started them in a green house and now i put them into the ground outside i think they will do fine from the transplant i looked at them today and they look even better now. When i germanated them i put like 20 seeds in and left them for like 5 days and a bunch of root grew togather and where like 5 inches that happend to all of them so thats y there is like 3 to 4 plants in a group. Is this bad?

Attached Files:

2. yeah they are gonna get tangled and not grow too well. they won't be able to get as much sunlight but there isnt much you can do. they will still grow though just less yield

3. this is how they look now i think they are growing good. sorry about the blurry pics i need a new cam bad. if anyone has advice please help me out.

4. heres the pics

Attached Files:

5. should i LST the plants all away from each other so they will all get the same light cause i have 7 groups with 3 in a group sum are just two in a group. would that work?

6. i just startd the LST method today after i took the last pics i take new ones in like 2 weeks or so.

7. You could always just move the plants like a foot away from eachother.... thats so easy to do.

8. why would you plant them so close together? geez do you guy's not look into this?

9. maybe he is new to growing....dont be harsh

how old are they?

you might be able to dig one up and move it further away. it will probably be shocked because you will rip off a few roots in the process, but stunted growth right now is better than an overall puny yield because of lack of root space.

anyone else think he should dig them up and move?

10. i couldnt help it when i germanated the roots grew togather or i would have spred them out.