Outdoor grow - leaf issues, plants look unhealthy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 1light, Jun 24, 2021.

1. While the plants in these pics were potted outside there were some cooler nights (low 50s) and several days in a row of rain - not sure whether my pictures indicate a macro issue (temp / water excursion) or if this is more likely a nutrient imbalance.

• Plants started indoors in pots under LED grow lights, using coast of maine organic potting soil (90%) and worm castings (10%). Fed with half strength fish emulsion every other week, and cal-mag on alternate weeks - plants looked good during this time - issues didn't seem start until after outdoor transplant
    • Hardened off during mid-may in zone 7A, when plants were about 1ft tall, left potted plants outside starting around may 2
    • Left plants outdoors in pots until around June 15 - during that time watered when 90% dry or showing signs of wilting from dryness. During this time I also added blood meal to pots as I noticed lower leaves turning green (may also have been a bit too cold?
    • After about 1 month of plants being outside (around Jun-15) when the plants were at least 2 feet tall, I planted them around the yard in a mix of native soil, coast of maine lobster compost, blood/bone meal - Issues seem to persist or even get worse after having been planted

As shown above I've mainly fed with fish emulsion (2-3-1), blood meal, and cal-mag so I'm really curious as to whether these pictures are an excess/deficiency in one of these nutrients, or something else entirely.

These plants are being grown in different parts of the yard, with slightly different conditions (amended raised garden bed vs. ground level soil), but they've all gone through the same indoor grow process as well as having received roughly the same fertilizers, soil amendments etc.

I'm grouping these pictures into two categories based on how different plants are looking

• Lower sets of leaves turning yellow and dying, while the upper half of the plant looks fine
    • Other plants have more systemic issues, with all leaf edges being yellow, some burn marks, and some leaves curling up - this is occurring on the plant that flowered earliest, while still 2-3 feet tall

Attached Files: