Outdoor Grow is Now Indoor. Vancouver BC

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bcbudsmoker, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So I just brought all my females inside because of all the bad weather. I was going over my plants and all the new growth that is comming is all curly and looks burnt. I have been feeding them General Hydroponics Flora Duo A and B. I water them when they get dry and I feed them once every 3-4 days. They had aphids on them about a week ago. And I put some Ortho Home Defense Max on them I don't know if that did anything to them but if anyone can give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.

2. What are you using for light?

3. Seriously? I'm on that big island you can see to the west didn't you notice the weather last year I think you got the indoor outdoor timing ass backwards? I was riding my scooter on longbeach in a t-shirt in October last year, this year is gonna be the same. That pesticide doesn't sound like anything I'd want near anything I put in my mouth, hope its safe for food? I'm far, far, far from and an expert and not trying to be a dick but those both sound like bad ideas, why would you do them and ask about it after? Good luck.

4. I'm using a 250 watt hps. I've put them on a 12/12 Schedual in a 2 x 2 x 5 tent.

5. I just read the part where you sprayed powerful pesticide on your plants. This makes them unsmokable unless you want to get very sick or die. Ortho Home Defense Max is a strong insecticide product made to be sprayed around the perimiter of your house to keep out insects for months. If you sprayed that on your plants, and aren't just kidding about doing something so stupid, you need to trash the crop and wash the pots.