Outdoor Grow in Kansas?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kansas Kid, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I really want to grow something, we live with my girlfriends parents at the moment and probably will for a while, so i was thinking I could throw one or two of the seeds I got in the ground out in the country somewhere and see what happens. Would the weed I grew outdoors here get me high, or would it be a complete waste of time. I'm just curious as to what happens when good weed i.e. (the seeds im germinating right now are Flow x AK-47) is pollinated by a dirty male in the ditch? Does it immediately lose all potency?

2. It would lose lots of it's potency.

Little late to be sprouting seeds? Should have saved them.

3. I have a shit ton. Can't i just grow em indoor tho?

4. 5150, It only depends on how early or late it happens into flowering. As soon as a female is pollinated it's potency stays at that potency for the rest of it's life.

5. You won't lose any potency with your Flow/AK47 plant whether it gets pollinated or not. If it does get pollinated with some ditch weed, and lets say next year you were to use the seeds from that plant, then there would be a reduction in potency, since ditch weed has very little THC. You are not changing the genetics that make up the Flow/AK47 plant (size, potency, smell, leaf shape, etc.). Pollination and possible seed production does not reduce potency...contrary to what many think.