Outdoor grow in Colorado

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gr33nleaf, Sep 14, 2012.

1. I'm planning to move to colorado (not denver), somewhere mountainous. My question is, are the summers warm enough to grow? And if i get a medical card, will my house ever be inspected for the amount of plants i have? I want to grow 6 hydroponically indoors then have an outdoor crop somewhere in my backyard.

2. [quote name='"gr33nleaf"']I'm planning to move to colorado (not denver), somewhere mountainous. My question is, are the summers warm enough to grow? And if i get a medical card, will my house ever be inspected for the amount of plants i have? I want to grow 6 hydroponically indoors then have an outdoor crop somewhere in my backyard.[/quote]

Nope. No one grows outdoor in Co. Lol

3. do you believe ill ever be bothered with my indoor grow?

4. I don't know I live in Ca

5. No Colorado does not do inspections like that, it's a huge invasion of privacy. You should be more than fine with an indoor and outdoor grow, especially since your outdoor won't be in flower till the fall. Keep a journal if you do, I'm in co and I'd like to see how Colorado is for outdoor.

6. Ya it depends where you live but I know like Denver is awesome in the summer. It gets soooo much sun and the avg. temp is in low 80s. You'll be find just find a strain with an early harvest which is pretty easy to find online