outdoor grow in cincy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jt45255, Jan 30, 2008.

1. this will be my 2nd year doing an out door garden however i want to get better results than last year. so i have sevral questions can i use the fox nutrient solutions in soil ive heard that u can using half strength. also with doing an out door grow im planning on doing the germanition inside in a dome i just planted seeds last year (all females).
    is there a time table for all of this so i may get better results any help will be greatly appreciated
    also any one get seeds from madalay seeds before i have no way of getting any good seed stock.

2. Hey jt, nice to see someone else repin the nati. Fox farm can be used in the soil but as with all nutrients, i'd recommend starting at a low dose, even lower than half strength. Starting at a nice low dose allows you to test your plant and the way it reacts to the feeding, you can gradually increase from there to maximize the potential of your weeds. While half strength def won't kill them; marijuana is a forgiving plant, it's better to start off soft than burning the ladies at the get-go. I personally prefer an all organic crop and use nutrients minimally, but they aren't excluded. I myself prefer the Earth Juice product line, very nice stuff.
    As for a time table, do you mean when to plant/harvest/feed? not sure i quite follow
    I order my seeds from dr.chronic and bcbudonline, both very good sites and easy to work with, previously i've used weedfarmer as my resource, but have decided to broden my tastes this year. If sending cash or mail order took 2-3 weeks for me to recieve my package. credit card was no more than a week and half from BC and the good Dr.
    I'd also recommend the book Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes. This book has proven very beneficial to me in self diagnostics and increase my overall knowledge of the plant.