Outdoor grow i have 1 question please???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by iamstoner, Aug 21, 2009.

1. What is the cheapest quality soil i could use for growing weed:confused::confused::confused: i remember my first grow faintly but everyone on here says get the expensive shit but all i remember is on my first grow i got 2 bags of average plain potting soil for $5 and it grew perfect i grew some dank purp:smoking::smoking::smoking: i also remeber putting 3 diffrent nutrients they were like 20 dollars altogether and i put a small cap full of each everyday but yea what soil potting soil

2. You could spring for some FF soils, or just go to Lowes, or Home Depot and get some organic soil. Also proMix is a very good soil for sure. Not sure how big your plot (# of plants) is, but mine is 12 plants and I need 2gallons of FF Grow Big, tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom (2gallons each). each gallon cost $50 or so.

3. I use regular potting soil. I sift it to get the junk out then mix it with about 30% perlite. I also put about 2 inches of #4 poultry grit (washed gravel) on the bottom to provide quicker drainage in heavy rains.