Outdoor Grow Guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Corto Malteze, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Looking for some advice. I'm a new grower and haven't got much experience with my climate / light cycles. If you veg a plant outside for 24hrs using LED spot lamps at night will you be able to get them to flower with 15/16 hours days in sping/summer? Heard the indica's cut off at about 14 /14.5 max light.

2. Looking for some advice. I'm a new grower and haven't got much experience with my climate / light cycles. If you veg a plant outside for 24hrs using LED spot lamps at night will you be able to get them to flower with 15/16 hours days in sping/summer? Heard the indica's cut off at about 14 /14.5 max light.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks for sharing!

4. Please consider Auto seeds outdoors! I have done a lot of reading on autos and I believe they have come a long way from what they used to be. I have an auto AK-74 purchase from True North seed bank where I get all my seeds. It is over 3 feet at 7 weeks. It has not begun to pre flower yet and it will go through a vigorous grow stage during that time . I am guessing that she will be around six foot . Great thing is I do all organic growing not very hard what's a great results. No worry of the light schedule and she will flower all on her own quality is compared to Medical.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hello everyone,
    Next season I'm going with my first outdoor. I have one question. Can plant reach maximum in 100 gallon pot, or should I use bigger pot if I want to get maximum?
    Thanks in advance

6. I would like to learn how to grow grass by myself, because there are often times when you simply can not buy it.Tell me how to do it

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Let's see if we can get this thread up and ripping again!! I have some outdoor plants going and I am curious to know if anyone gets there strains to completion in the Midwest. Mine are in flower but it looks like they are going to have to come down immature due to cold weather. I mean I am just going to let them go until absolutely gets too cold. I was just wondering about everyone else's thoughts this year.
    20210908_061535.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. this is Fuckin simply awesome and good. Ak74 auto from true north seed bank you say? I'm interested in this strain by the way it looks and you can see you're telling the truth when you say it grew big & fast. How much do these seeds cost? I'm interested in a new addition some strain like this I've never smoked or grew before out here in Oregon.

9. One error, you cant grow year round in Florida outside still have the day light length to deal with

10. Yikes that’s a same they have a way to go cover? Heater outside in area? Clear makeshift greenhouse

11. I have an outdoor photoperiiod white widow going now - its about 6 weeks old
    I can't tell if it is female or not yet though
    Trying to upload the photos here for some feedback

12. It will not allow me to upload

13. It is not allowing me to upload pictures That is the only one it would let me load
    Sorry