Outdoor grow could be in trouble

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JointNo1, Apr 11, 2006.

1. well like i said earlier in a thread i planted like 40 seeds at this creek by my neighborhood and its a good location i walked kinda deep over through the woods by the creek.

Goodnews: 12 plants sprouted and are looking kinda good for only being planted like 1 week ago and i didnt even germinate.

Badnews: today i was at this girls house who lives by the creak where her backyard runs somewhat close to it, so me my friend and this girl who all three smokes weed and will be watching over thses plants as the growth goes on. We here asll these little kids talking and playing back there so knowing me i get pissed and jet over there through the little trail and i see like 7 elementy kids over there at the creek just having fun running around, well they where no where near i planted my plants but still these kids are adventures and probally will wonder over in the area where i planted them sooner or later and im afraid they might stomb on it or might run over my babies,

SERIUOSLY! WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO? PLEASE ANY IDEAS WILL HELP! i dont care what i have to do just through ideas i will set up traps or what ever just through some ideas to me!

2. first off calm down, then if your in school or have a job take tommorow off, not friday but tommorow, the little kids will be in school and away from you, then scout out for some nice places in some bushes etc, i never plant out in the open, im sure theres some spot near the water thats grown up and transplant them there.. i got busted in 92 had my stuff close to home down by a creek kinda in town , on the outskirts , some kids found my shit and told there friends which there father overheard and BAM , when the georgia govenors marijuana irradication task force flew a week or so later the canvased the area and got it all and me....dam little kids !!!!!!but you cant blame them there just being little kids, thats what they do..remember everyone is out to get your shit...:eek:

3. first off calm down, then if your in school or have a job take tommorow off, not friday but tommorow, the little kids will be in school and away from you, then scout out for some nice places in some bushes etc, i never plant out in the open, im sure theres some spot near the water thats grown up and transplant them there.. i got busted in 92 had my stuff close to home down by a creek kinda in town , on the outskirts , some kids found my shit and told there friends which there father overheard and BAM , when the georgia govenors marijuana irradication task force flew a week or so later the canvased the area and got it all and me....dam little kids !!!!!!but you cant blame them there just being little kids, thats what they do..remember everyone is out to get your shit...:eek:

4. first off calm down, then if your in school or have a job take tommorow off, not friday but tommorow, the little kids will be in school and away from you, then scout out for some nice places in some bushes etc, i never plant out in the open, im sure theres some spot near the water thats grown up and transplant them there.. i got busted in 92 had my stuff close to home down by a creek kinda in town , on the outskirts , some kids found my shit and told there friends which there father overheard and BAM , when the georgia govenors marijuana irradication task force flew a week or so later the canvased the area and got it all and me....dam little kids !!!!!!but you cant blame them there just being little kids, thats what they do..remember everyone is out to get your shit...:eek: