Outdoor grow cabinet... thoughts?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 420budmasterEVT, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I am a total newbie, never grown weed before despite years of use, and connections with growers. But i'd like to start, but my roommate is super anti-weed. soooo... My plan is to get a really big cardboard box and some LEDs, then set them up in the woods behind the fence of our yard. to reduce the smell, i was going to grow Northern lights because i was told it produces little odor, and put a can of odor absorbing gel just outside the box. does anyone think this'll work? or am i wasting my time? cost of living is intense in the 425, and i work for minimum wage (save for my "special goods distribution" gig) so i doubt i'll have my own place anytime soon. if anyone thinks this won't work please give me other ideas you think will. sincerley, 425budmasterEVT

2. Okay dump the tent and light look for a good view near you house about a fifteen minuteue walk and dig several holes. Set up small cages and visit once a week to water . amend the soil before transplanting seedling wait four months for photos or ten weeks for auto and you save money on electrity. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I live in middle of a city, i chose the woods because they hid the plants from any nosey grandmothers, they're also the only ones i know of in the area. the only open space i could think of anywhere nearby would be a park on a rooftop, not exactly ideal...

4. That actually funny before I growing o. My roof lol . i think the woods is great but just camoflauge it it let nature do it job if you could.. But if not still grow . try organic growing

5. so i was overthinking it the whole time? lol. i guess i'll just plant them in back and make up the rest as i go along. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your going to need some compost and a jobes tomatoes tone fertlizer should be a giis start make sure you let your seedling grow for three weeks indoor before transplant ing

7. Then prep your holes let it cook while your seedlings are indoors and azomite is great also

8. Just get a different roommate problem solved why pay to be somewhere that you cannot comfortably be yourself I have a friend who moved in with his best friend that happened to be 420 friendly then all of the sudden she was not 420 friendly his life is miserable now listening to her bitching they are no longer friends just shitty roommates.

• Like Like x 2
  9. There has to be a compromise between the two of you. Like if you grow use a carbon filter & put an ona block in the living room or wherever so no smell you won't grow more than x amount of plant's you know what will fly & what won't there has to be a compromise one can't have there way & tell the other to fuck off it won't work.

10. But if he can't then what.,..

11. Move. just go ahead and do it & the other can move. Or just grow your weed outside might have to drive a few miles but there's always options man. & i guess I'm also not thinking about where the op lives now especially if your in a legal state then it just comes down to opinions.

• Like Like x 1