Outdoor grow 2014 plan

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by StonerNack, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Alright guys, this is my plan for the summer of 2014. I'm planning my first big guerrilla grow.

Pots: I've got

X5, 5 gallon pots
    X3 3 gallon pots
    X2, 24 gallon pots
    1 30 gallon pot
    x2, 20 gallon trash bag pots
    x1 smart pot, 3 gallon

I also have a few one gallon pots for smaller bud, I'm gonna making into hash.

Soil: I've been cooking my soil for about 4 months now, and I have it completely organic and such. I've made teas, and added them to most of my pots.

Location: deep in the woods with the plants stretched about 100 feet apart of each other. Creek and stream easily accessible. Low deer, people and other wildlife populations. I've only seen a few bears walk up there.

I've already got about 20 seeds started and have 3 already popped out of the dirt.

Any tips to help me?

2. Why didn't ou put them into the ground? They will grow much bigger in the ground.

3. Yeah root bound

4. I can say by single hand experience 5 gal is not big enough

I was rootbound by july. one year i planted in a 20 gal and was still rootbound! If you want to stay in 5 gal you might have to start them later in spring

5. I want to be able to move them to a different location if needed.

I probably do some sort of transplant on the ones that are super rootbound.

I'll probably move my plants from the one gallon to the 5 gallon.

6. Why not use a larger pot? It will greatly help your plant. Using 5 gallons will not support large plants without them during out and being damaged. At least that's my experience. The bigger the better and larger the harvest. Healthy plant provide healthy medication. Happy farming.