Outdoor Grow 2011 Questions (Pictures Attached)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BCGardener, May 4, 2011.

1. After recieving a doctors lisence to produce, and being my first time Growing Outdoors (growing in general), I was wondering if somebody could give me some advice!

I am currently working with a 10X10 foot Green house Outdoors that will receive at least 16-18 hours of light Per day..

The strains I have chosen are "BC Kush" as per the guys at BCSeedking, and 6 Feminized White Widow X Big Bud seeds From the UK.

My questions seem pretty novice to me, but I want to know if they can be answered with some detail?

1. Has anyone ever worked with White Widow X Big bud strain outdoors? and if so what was the outcome (yield)

2. I know topping, and LST is very beneficial, But what about both at the same time? Should I do one or the other?

3. At what point in the vegetative state do I tie down for LST?

4. Do I "Top" each node? Or just one for the bud sites?

5. Any one think I could produce 12- 16 OZ per Plant in Western Canada?

I have attached an Image of my Green house In production, so you can get an idea. Also a Kush plant about a month in. Keep in mind the photo was taken about a month ago so it is bigger now.

Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have a white widow x big bud growing now really sensitive strain but I have clones that im about to move outdoors.

Dont top just lst and you can start doing it around the 3rd week I would say.