Outdoor greenhouse plants help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lilclown, Jul 15, 2017.

1. I agree man, I think some people try WAY to hard when there's easier solutions staring them right in the face all in one package. I'm sure some things are slightly better like fresh worm castings but I'm not going through that work for minimal benefits over something cheaply bought. I think people will come around eventually. I see these roided up plants with a million things added to them and just shake my head. And most the time I see the same people coming back with problems asking what's wrong with their plant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. One thing I'd add to that is I see A LOT of people complain about yellowing from the bottom up right before flower starts and I've noticed this coincides with powdery mildew infections as well and the first thing people shout it Call/mag!!¡!!!

• Agree Agree x 1

3. No just this filter. Like 20.00 and it goes on your hose. It does make a big difference imho my grow is 10' in 5 gallon buckets with roots bigger that some people's stems. Feed the roots and not the plant! Last year I got like a pound + dry per plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

4. I can not recomend Alaskan fish emulsions enough Organic... 5-1-1 for the veg and they make a bloom 0-10-10.... home depot like 15.00 a gallon. Black strap molasses and advanced mites voodoo juice... I have less that 400.00 in the entire grow and i probably will get 10# this grow...

5. This is normal. The plants don't seem to like to take nitrogen up from the roots vs, move some from a nonproductive leaf in flower.

6. Ive tried the 5-1-1 it seems pretty decent, never had the bloom

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alaskan fish emulsions... hope depot, ace hardware, Amazon ect... veg 5-1-1. See soil recipe up further.
    end m

8. If you get a chance try age old organics line as well, it's top notch stuff and not pricey at all. It's one of my favs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Might actually look into that. 20bucks can't hurt

• Like Like x 1
  10. Basically it is like a big Brita type filter.

11. So I actually just transplanted all of my plants up a level biggest is in a 10gal all the solocups except 1 are in 1 gals. And I also just started feeding them today with original organics calmag+. Do you think I should still put some epson salt on or not?

12. If you could help me figure out how to take care of root aphids and fingus gnats read the post above^^

13. Well for fungus gnats I'd use diatomaceous earth, and for root aphids I don't really have a suggestion I feel comfortable giving because I've never had them or used anything to treat them. I've read azamax possibly.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well thank you for the help but sadly I dont even know how to find out if it is those two bugs

15. Got any pics?

16. What exactly would I need pics of? And I dont even know the first thing of ehat to do x)

17. Of the bugs or symptoms you are seeing. Else put some Damascus earth on top of the containers.

18. I'll go pick up some of that soon

• Like Like x 1