Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Outdoor Green Crack-Amazing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NikoHigh, Nov 5, 2012.

1. This stuff is killer... Worth the 20 a gram

ForumRunner_20121105_003938.png

2. #2 MiloHasAGun, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    looks nice man

oh fuck yea just realized forums were working again, cheers niggga

3. good looking stuff

4. Very good looking stuff

5. Wow nice looks real good

6. Looks fire for outdoor, I'm sure it smokes even better

but you shouldn't be paying $20/g for outdoor, in California of all places (it was probably grown there)

7. Outdoor is better than indoor if grown properly so im not sure why someone would say it isn't worth what he paid for that reason alone

8. Outdoor is cheaper than indoor considering you can yield 2+ lbs a plant if you know what you're doing in Cali.

9. Read the post directly below yours, that just about sums it up.

I know people who grow hundreds of plants outdoors in Oregon, and even according to them, once you set up an irrigation system, the overheard is literally nothing.

I mean no flower is worth $20/gram IMO, but at least if they're charging $20/gram for indoor you can chalk it up to nutrients, rental of warehouse/grow room, lights, electricity, etc. Not the case with outdoor.

10. 20/g a for OUTDO! Your from CALI?
    Find a new connect. I'm paying $25 an 8th for top shelf indo.

11. It does look like some FIRE outdo tho, there is no denying that.

12. OP, next time just post a pic. Leave out the price and avoid the e-peen sausage party.

BTW, nice looking bud! Dripping trichs.

13. I'll say it time and time again, price is a HUGE factor in pickups. Additionally, I'm always interested in seeing what others pay.

14. Yes, in your personal pick ups it should be a huge factor. When it's your money. Why do you care about what some one else pays?

15. Tasty looking man!

I don't know why, but to me buds grown under the sun always look meatier and more delicious than indoor buds.

16. My personal favorite strain, enjoy bro. :D

17. I don't "care" what they pay, I'm just really interested in seeing the spread of prices across the US.

as for complaining, if someone you knew was paying $2 for an $1 cheeseburger everytime they went to McDonald's, wouldn't you give them a heads up that they're paying 2x what they could be paying? I mean if they choose to continue paying more, that's fine, their money not mine, but a heads up is pretty harmless.

18. Yeah, I like seeing what other people pay too. What I don't like is all the idiots that rush in to gloat about how much cheaper they get it for. Everyone always has to one up the next person. So mature.

19. Yeah I agree.

I thought my comment was more than reasonable though. This was literally my train of thought: Looks at bud -> Damn, shit looks fire -> $20/gram for outdoor?!?!?! No way he should be paying that much, must be on the East Coast or something -> looks at location ->CA? The fuck, he should be paying less considering there's like a 99% chance that was grown within 100 miles of him

and then I posted.

20. Honestly man, you're right about the whole $20 for outdoor thing, but I mean, it is only a gram. It's not like he picked up a qp of outdoor for $1400 or anything. Outdoor should definitely be cheaper, but for such a small amount I wouldn't worry about it. Especially since it's really good bud. Good nug is good nug whether it was grown inside or out. I actually think properly cared for outdoor smokes way better than indoor.