Outdoor Gorilla growing - where to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by irieluv, May 2, 2010.

1. Alright I've never done this gorilla stuff before and am trying to figure out some spots while my seedlings grow to a decent transplantable size.. Problem is the heavily wooded area's around here are too far for me to travel to on a every other day basis.. and on top of that they are heavily populated with hunters.. I was going to go for a more local approach.. I know it's kinda more in your face than thick woods.. but there are a few places around here that are pretty thick and I could get to them rather quickly.. I have scoped out these area's and could walk to them with fishing gear and no one would know the difference.. I could even fish for a while before going through the thicket to water/care for the plants.. I was going to deposit a few plants in many different area's incase one gets jacked or discovered.. What do you guys think about this? Once certain I was going to stop germinating bagseed and get some good outdoor strains and make a little investment in this endeavor..

2. I don't see anything holding you back, go for it.