outdoor good or bad

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mike2885, May 17, 2006.

1. i have a few plants growing right now and i was wondering if outdoor weed is just as good as indoor
    does it lose potency outside

2. Best weed you can get. Artificial light is what it says - artificial.

3. outdoor is way better nothin like that hot TEXAS sun 2 grow plus outdoor plants grow taller

4. Outdoor is far most the best. The sun is the best light ur plants can recieve, they grow taller also as stated above ^^

5. i like indoor better to smoke because i think it usually tastes better and is less harsh however outdoor will knock you on your ass just the same..

6. You guys make me want to write a book. Im trippin on your answers. This subject is way to complex to discuss right now.

7. Outdoor all the way! its the most nautrual , healthy, ........its just awsome. nothin like god helping you make a crop.:D :D :D

8. To be honest god has nothing to do with sun. But w/e yeah the sun is the best light.

9. This one depends on your personal beliefs.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Genesis 1 : 3

Still better than any HPS!!!

10. ive grown inside and out, outside has an earthy taste to it, inside has a very different taste and smell and thats not where kind bud comes from. I have never heard of kind bud coming from an outdoor plant. I'd be pretty pissed if someone sold me some kind bud and it wasn't indoor tight nuggets.

but i guess it is the same thing as tomato and tomato

11. Really?? So how come you ask such newbie questions in other threads???