Outdoor for the first time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Portuguese, Apr 12, 2012.

1. #1 Portuguese, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Sup Guys
    I've been thinking a bit, and I decided to make an outdoor growing.
    Since it is my first time, I'm planning to start just with 5 seeds.

I already decided the spot, my current problem at the moment is that, If I put my plants on the sunny side of the spot, it stays visible for other people.
    If I put on tree side, the trees cover a big area , and the plant get a bit of sun, not enough I think.

Tomorrow I may post here a pic of the spot so u guys see.
    I Will by updating this thread with pic's, etc...

My only questions I need you guys answer:

At the moment in my country, is spring time, but we had some rain, a guy told me to start in May, But i dont really know, when I should start?

Why should I cut the male plants?

When the plant grow, when she drop seeds? ( to expand + )

:hello:

2. At the moment in my country, is spring time, but we had some rain, a guy told me to start in May, But i dont really know, when I should start?

What is the lowest the temperature goes to at night? As long as it stays above 3-4C (about 40F) it should be fine

Why should I cut the male plants?

They will pollinate the females resulting in smaller and less potent buds

When the plant grow, when she drop seeds? ( to expand + )

Never, if you remove the males.

Anyway I'd go for the less sunny side, no point having huge buds if someone sees your plants and steals them/police come and take them.

3. Actually I assume from your name you are in Portugal, I believe the laws are fairly liberal over there so you might not have to worry about that last one so much.

4. How much sunlight does this spot get? 6+ hours will produce good results. Kill the males as soon as they show there sex.

5. I don't know really much about that.

I saw a video of a guy that started with the seeds in small bottles, he let it outside then I put them on the normal soil. Should I make directly on the soil?

just one more question.
    When the buds start to grow, should I continue giving water?
    I Saw that a bud usually takes 10-15 days to dry properly.
    With the leafs, I let them dry too? Then for smoke it, same way as bud's?

Sorry for many questions,
    I Don't know much as I want yet

6. The trees make much shadow,with small 'holes' where sunlight passes, that on the hide side. posting a pic tomorrow...

7. Theres a section in marijuana cultivation call harvesting and curing or something similar but there's the info u need there

8. #8 Portuguese, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are some pic's , I think at all is a nice spot , the thing is:

- On te left side there is a road , on te righ side, by that red pols, there is a park.
    - If I will planta small, i will do it there.

But as you can see, how dificult sun is to me...

9. I got another spot in a hood, behind the trees, nobody will check that spot, but its like 1 hour and half to reach there and I got no car. If i do not go 1 day, all the plants die no?

10. [quote name='"Portuguese"']I got another spot in a hood, behind the trees, nobody will check that spot, but its like 1 hour and half to reach there and I got no car. If i do not go 1 day, all the plants die no?[/quote]

If u put them in the ground the will be good for about 10 days of no rain.