outdoor flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by b4u2d0, Mar 30, 2005.

1. ok im goign to grow this summer outdoor and i know alot bout it and well thers one thing i dont get how does it start on the flowing stage? cuz the light is always like 14 day and like 10 of dark well i think and so i dont no how or when its going to flow ne advise or site's would be helpfell thanks. o and for the girmination can i use a halogen light to do that?

2. the days shorten in aug and the plants will soon start to flower. many plants will start even with 13hrs of day.

i germinate outdoors in pots.

3. Dylan right, a none-autoflowering plant will start to flower sometime in july - august as the daylight hours decrease your plants know its time to finish it's cycle and produce fruit. If you are to oder some auto-flowering seeds, they will flower reqardless of the daylight hours.

just do a google search for autoflowering mj seeds and you'll find a bunch.

4. i was actually wondering the same thing i figured they would since halogens get pretty hot and produce a decent amount of light, theyre probably not the best but yeah will a halogen light work for germination/seedling stage?

could somebody post a link that describes the process of germinating outdoors in pots it would be much appreciated and does this method work as well as others?

5. lol, just put the seeds in a pot-o-soil and water. thats all. i will put the seeds in a cup of water for about 24hrs first though, to get them started.

6. whats a pot o soil? or is that just a pot with soil?

7. ya, a pot filled with quality soil.

8. An old neighbor of mine used Halogen lights and they seem to work for him. Well it worked the the 7ft monster he had in his basement. :)