outdoor flowering question plz i need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FLAJuice, Mar 26, 2010.

1. #1 FLAJuice, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    I live in south florida and im growing 4 plants in my backyard and i read about indoor plants and how you have to make them flower and whatnot and i was wondering what you do about outdoor plants, do you have to force flower them? or do you just let them flower on their own?

2. im a noob but im almost 99 percent positive they flower on there own when outside

3. they flower indoor when u change the light to 12/12 and they flower outside when the sun changes it position and it signals to the plant fall it coming. i think the spectrum of the sun light has something to do with it too.

4. Depending on how large they are you might be able to put trash cans over the top to simulate 12/12. It would be a lot of work but you could pull it off.

You can also look into Autoflower seeds. They flower by maturity not photoperiod, and pack a nice punch.

5. plants outside will start to flower at like mid august usually, and then you can expect a harvest at the end of september or beginning of october