Outdoor flower tent

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by sweettrees, Jul 3, 2018.

1. image.png
    I rednecked this flower box as I do not have the privledge of doing it on a property with proper tools. So im sure its 90-100% sunlight blocked. Ive put a lid on made out of cardboard also. I put a mini airhole. Stuffed with a sock and then wrapped with some uv blocking plastic. So it does breathe. Prob very little. But it still gets air. Going to let her sit for 17 hrs hoping to get her to switch over. This is the 1 st day trying. I know I need 2 straight days of doing this. Has Anyone ever done this? Similar? This is my only stubborn one. Hoping to flip her. Cuz shes a beauty.

2. Try to convert her still. Shes one stubborn bitch. Ive never had a plant not switch. Im hoping by next week for sure or else it will be 3 months veg and longer. I am Lst her. Maybe that and being in the shade will help force.

3. image.jpeg image.jpeg I am a bit dissapointed that she has yet to start to flower. Assuming its a female. But last years grow had all gender and flowering hapoen by the end of july. So not too long until time will tell. I do have a question. I seemed to bend her a bit too much leaving a bruise that is noticeable. Now the leaves are looking a bit damaged the yellowing and black curling going on. Could this be from the lst bruising? Happened right after the lst damage was done.

4. Correct me if im wrong. Ive had a full male before and it barely had leaves. No branches. So if a plant is very branchy and has many leaves should it not only be a female or hermie? My hermie was leafy not so branchy.