Outdoor drip irrigation setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WillAshland, Sep 28, 2006.

1. I'm looking to build a system fit for five to ten plants, using drip irrigation on a timer for an outdoor setup. This would be for 6 plants of Serious Chronic, planted in 10 gallon pots embedded in the ground, and watered in a way that would encourage deep healthy root growth. The idea was to have a reservoir with a submerged water pump, pumping water through 6 1-gph drip fittings and recycling back into reservoir.

I wanted to know a few things- Does anyone know the best place to get these things (I need durability on the parts.) Also, reservoirs were expensive, so could I build my own out of say medium-density fiberboard and coat it with some sort of sealant so it can hold water? Thanks.

2. i wanted to do what ur doin but i have been to busy to buy the supplies. just google what exactly ur lookin for. also cabelas has some of those things. As for the reservior i dont exactly know how u r going to recycle the water nor do i know how u could make one. good luck. - D