Outdoor container grows

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cruzanbred, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Just an experiment to test how things go when done outdoor. 4 clones at various stages and in different t container environments. But do you defoliate and lst for outdoor grows? Or just let nature take its course? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I defoliate older leaves and lst once a week or so. I'm still a total noob grower all around but have learned alot this year. I have noticed that getting rid of older fan leaves have caused an explosion of growth within a few days as the plant seems to better use its energy. As for just letting nature take its course I think l get huge benefits from lst coupled with defoliation. To each their own but outdoors you aren't really limited by space so you can make your plant as bushy as you want. Which means more tops for them nugs.

3. 20180814_135033.jpg This is my Dream Lotus.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Outdoors I prune off wimpy branches and thin the middles. I top some and leave others. It you top you really have to thin the middles.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks nice - whatcha planning for support?

6. lol already staked up up earlier today with 4 of those green garden stakes Lowes sells. I have to go back and get the right tape tomorrow. I noobed it and bought the over priced roll of green masking tape thinking it was the really thin masking tape they tricked me with the plastic container that didn't let me touch it 15343063965561596308651.jpg . But here she is. Just gave her a good spray of neem about 20 minutes ago.

• Like Like x 1

7. I've got 4 garden stakes from lowes earlier and I'm planning on getting some of that green plastic nursery tape to secure the branches to the stakes. I still have 4 more stakes I'm thinking about adding as well. Opinion???

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can't have enuff stakes

• Winner Winner x 1