Outdoor checklist

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smokeydadro, May 30, 2017.

1. I copied this from the sticky by corto malteze. His outdoor grow guide is very interesting and informative. Not too much beyond these things. Instead of normal mosquito repellant I use as high of concentration of deet repellant. I have 45% and 100% from wallyworld. Also it depends on your environment. If you live in a swamp it will be much different than in a desert. But this is a great start for anyone looking to do the outdoor thing

Grocery list : gardening gloves, a pick ax,protective worker glasses when you dig in rocks, a small shovel to take out the dirt, a tarp(Oldskool's tip) to put dirt and rocks on when you dig (to get rid of the dirt easier elsewhere, spot clean) a hatchet for roots, a saw to cut some branches if necessary (sun), a dim head lamp/candle for the night, water, food,MOSQUITO REPELLANT , skotch tape for fixing broken branches, charcoal or a black marker to cover the cuts of branches from trees.

• Like Like x 1