Outdoor Cambodian Haze In Holland!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Big Sean, Jul 3, 2008.

1. i have trolled so many sites looking for other growers who have had the problem i have about 40 cambodian haze clones that i have had since early may.they started out looking like shit,but turned into beauties.I mean this girls got just loveley.I did not start giving them ay nutes till the 2nd week of june.they were striving well and coming alng well.I had a friend tell me t stop the nutes and only give water because they were streching out too fast.So 2 weeks ago i bein with only water 6.5ph.They still seemed to be fine,i was watering every 2 to 3 days depending on the rain.Well here is where my nightmare begins.I give them a big dose of water on monday and then the big rains come and i thought nothing of it.I have had many a summer here with plants and never ever give rain a thought till now.So i go out this morning to check on them and i see what at first looked black on all edges of the fans.Also noticed they did not have in life in them and that they were almost wilted.Well i am smart enough to trouble shoot and i know right off this is a water problem.Ok i can deal with it i thougt,do a repot with some new nice clean soil and just wait and see.So i rushed out bought 25liter pots a carload of soil and come home and started to repot.I carefully knocked all the watered soil from the roots.And i mean they were saturated with water dripping off.My question is???Should i have left that soil on or did i do right by getting it off??I am literally sick over this.I am sitting here as i type looking at all them and i wanna see them come back to life.How long will it take till i see that they survived and will be ok??I consider myself a vetran indoor grower,i can deal with anything indoor and never ask anyone a ???.But this summers outdoor grow has got the best of me at the momment.Just funny no matter how many years of growing you have done.something can always go wrong!!!So if anyone wants to help me with some advice or knowledge,PLEASE DO!!!I will get some pics taken in the morning and post them!!