Outdoor Buds Already!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by suspect, Aug 13, 2007.

1. no I didnt take off the fan leaves, they are there, and some fell off

2. the only problem is she is HUGE real bushy I will need 4 bags to cover her . and now the night temp has already fallen to 38 degrees will it survive all the way up till frost with no Ill effects ? I thinned out the suckers and small lower growth figuring the plant would not need this growth and send more energy to where it need it now . hopefully it will start to bud soon or all this is for not ...

3. if its that big then you should stake up a tarp. or something big like that, Ive heard that really big plants sometimes take longer to start budding & may require a little help. frost isnt that far away, & can kill your plant if its cold enough so you better figure something out.
    remember........garbage bags are light and wont weigh the plant down when covered with dew!

4. Mine's budding...

...but nowhere near as big as anyone elses...

5. mine has just started to bud today small clusters of pistils sprouting at the nodes and tops ( more so then when it showed sex ) I will take it inside at night if I have to just to get a decent yeild . I will put it in a wheel barrel

6. more pics

Attached Files:

7. lookin nice man!!!

8. check it out yall, took some down tonite, cant wait till its dry!

Attached Files:

9. looking real good man! when you find out, tell us how much that bud is in dry weight, and how it smokes! :smoking: + rep for the pic

10. thanx, and dont worry, Ill be sure to let the city know the end result, plus I still have 11 morethat are about half way through!

11. Cant stand noobs that no nothing but want to give advice anyway!!!
    I cant stand people who cant spell!!! Try know, not no.
    Nice grow, keep it up.
    Greenfrog
    All in good fun

12. I gave mine some Shultz Bloom Builder 5-30-5 and in less than a month she looks like:

[​IMG]

13. if youre such an english major, why arent you teaching @ a college or university?
    if you feel like talkin shit, do it in somebody elses thread,
    Thanx!

14. shots from my grow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I'm also off the coast of lake eric, Probably close and I usually don't pull till 0ct 12 till 20 someimes. Alot of fields have been getting hit lol. Its nice to grow in them but too risky for huge plots. Nice plants man, I will take harvest pictures when i get them home.

16. thanx, the 3 that I pulled last night were ruderrillis , so they started to flower in early july!!
    Peace!