Outdoor budding question......

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by caljian, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Hey all,
    Back for my second outdoor grow and my plants started budding about 5 days ago. Just would like some opinions on how things are looking so far. Last year, I had a male/hermie that did some MAJOR damage, so I'm just a bit on the paranoid side here. LOL
    I have 3 plants that are all White Widow, grown from seed.
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Those last three pics look female. Is that tall one is one of those? Males will shoot up like that to get over the females.

3. Thanks for the reply! I think I can breathe a sigh of relief. All of those pictures are of the same plant. The other 2 plants are pretty much identical. Attached are 2 pictures of my big plants.

Attached Files:

5. Healthy looking.

What's that little one in the pot?

6. Not an expert but they look healthy. Nice job OP.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks! That's also a white widow that was in the ground at one point like the others. She was too close to the one on the right, and some time in late May (I think) I noticed she was fighting for nutrients, water, soil, etc., so I transferred her into a 5 gallon pot. I sure wish I would have planted her in a 10 gallon pot because the roots have grown through the pot and into my soil. Just another learning lesson for next year's grow, but I'm having one hell of a time doing this!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. They're never big enough huh. I've been growing for over 40 years and I learn something new every time.

Just legalize it already. The economy would soar.

• Like Like x 1