outdoor bagseed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by spoabmx, Sep 28, 2011.

1. how much longer do you think shes got?

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty ripe to me.

3. recommend checking the trichs, and keep it for a few days wont hurt, only help

4. looks good to me too but theres only one way to check if shes ready for harvest thats by Magnify Your Buds

When we speak of various highs experienced by different products, we are noting variations in plant chemistry. The chemicals we enjoy are produced within the glandular stalked trichomes, along the surfaces of the bud flowers (calyxes), bracts, leaves and stems, starting in or around the fourth week of the bud cycle. More and more of these trichomes develop as the plant matures.

I highly recommend that the serious cannabis student acquire a 30X power, illuminated magnifier. These can be found at most local electronics stores, often for under fifteen dollars. With the aid of the magnifier one can learn more about the detail of trichome development and ripeness.

As far as trichomes are concerned, the tall ones with swollen, clear and 50% amber, bulbous heads are what to shoot for. The denser the concentration, the greater the potency.

5. Thanks for all the info Joker i will def get a magnifier in a day or two. i figured i would flush for a couple more days.. i have read about letting the plant be in total darkness for 24hrs before harvest. could i cover the plant the day before?

6. You could but i wouldn't bother really doesn't do much but try it if you want not a bad idea anyways definitively don't water the plant two days before harvest and it will speed up dry time allot and don't forget to cure the weed after you dry it and don't dry it to quickly either lots of info on here about how to correctly harvest and dry ect. :)

7. harvest when the pistils are receeding back into the calyx's