Outdoor bagseed grow 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Kendall420, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I gotta bunch of bad ass seeds from a cheese harvest that turned bad I thought I'd keep, got some blue dream, jack herer and Durban poison seeds also but this threads about the cheese plant. Not sure of the exact name just know it was from a bad ass female plant that accidentally got pollinated by a good looking male cheese plant and thus producing the seeds I have now. Here are some of he pics over the course of the two months its been growing. Yeah I planted it in mid January, why you ask? Don't know. Figured I'd try and push it the whole nine months to August and see how big it gets or how much it yields. Lol

Attached Files:

2. Sorry for so many posts with pictures, can't seem to get all then to uupload onto one post.

Attached Files:

3. Not sure of the exact dates these pics were taken, but the planted sprouted January 20th, it survived all the frosts it's a very hardy plant!!!

Attached Files:

4. Right after I topped it. She (hopefully she) starts to explode

Attached Files:

5. Beginning to bush out

Attached Files:

6. Mhmm the stem smells likes block of cheddar cheese/ skunks dAnk

Attached Files:

7. More sativa? Indica ? Wat do y'all think?

Attached Files:

8. look like a good plant man :)

9. Thanks man she's my baby

10. Hard to tell at this stage, looks more Sativa to me.

11. Looks like a nice hybrid to me.

12. That's what I was thinkin

13. Can someone tell me if the yellowing of its bottom leaves is ok or not? There's brown spots too only on those leaves tho

Attached Files:

14. I'm with you......looks more sativa than indica

15. I don't think you should worry, looks like the first little water leaves to me. My bitch did the same to me when she was vegging, now she is three weeks into flower and looking sensational.

Peace

16. Whoa so that plant survived uncovered in the Colorado winter and it's still alive?!

17. Damn, what area of CO, are you in. I am still versing temp. issues.

18. Almost 100% of marijuana strains are hybrids are they not?

Very difficult to find a pure strain, with no human interference, if at all.

19. Yeah it looked more indica at first but then the thin leaves took over

20. Sorry guys, lets just say I'm not In colorado. Personal preferences so I didn't put what state I'm in ya know? I wish to move to colorado soon though