Outdoor Automatic late 2021 - Discussion & Help appreciated

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by olMan, Aug 4, 2021.

1. TY, blanche is doing very well now she is inside
    hopefully I find the right time and way to finish her, dry da stuff correctly and cure adequate

• Like Like x 2
  2. How important are trichs to you?
    A little read on flushing in general by one of the smartest growers to ever cast a shadow on the City's streets.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. love ya dude, these are the infos that are hard to find here in the forum and difficult to judge for a newbie not knowing initially about the materia nor about the author
    I already found a mythbuster thread that is quite interesting too

TY brass, so I will flush the flushing, growing in a pooper-cab with the toilet directly at hand it should not be difficult ... LMAO, TY

• Like Like x 2
  4. as there is 2 kinds of plants in the pooper-cab
    2 that are end of lifecycle and 2 that are beginning of flowering it is impossible to find the right temp and humidity that is best for both, so I tried to keep it at a level that suits most for both
    73°F / 60-65 RH
    at night as low as 69°F and 58-63 RH

the teenies do ok and blanche is best positioned under the SF seems to be fine as well
    IMG_3909.JPG

rose was always suffering from the hrash budrot-cleaning
    she really is getting dry even some buds start drying although watered regularly
    IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3907.JPG IMG_3908.JPG

shall I cut her done and harvest?, triches are still clear to cloudy with I would say 5% amber overall

5. this is the hrd prt..when to hrvst..they say when you think its ready to hrvst wait another 10 days..if you can..teres so many factors..maybe youu pressed for space..outta bud and been buying it..baby nds nu shoes..many factors..

• no problem for space, I think another 10 days would be no problem even for the teenies
    • ot running out of buds so no problem either
    • no kids ... LMAO
    it's only that I do not know because I have no experience and therfor it is hard for me to judge

as to me I would take the trichs checking path and watch out for more amber, and of cause check the all over constitutio of the plant
    and that is the point where I am unsure, as she had been suffering so much she is of cause no real good example to learn from either
    she seems to dry out very fast IMHO even though she has enough water and is not burned and RH around 60 should be high enough

• Like Like x 1
  6. eyeyey ... it is getting tight in the pooper cab

blanche in the midlle is doing really well on day 90
    she is still budding up, haveing full nutes program, trichs cloudy with max 10% amber

rose is note developing at all anymore, triches do not get amber more, she is drying out even though she has enough water, I think she is dying, all that stress might have been too much

lucy and lilly in the back have developped nicely
    lucy is still in VEG on DAY 39, but showed prepistils same day as lilly
    lilly is flowering happily shes DAY 39 as well but already DAY 9 of bloom

now I am uncertain again and maybe @Dr M and/or @BrassNwood could advice me ... waht would you do?

normally I would try to keep rose as long as possible til very last moment, as triches are noway amber enough and she might need some days more
    on the other hand there is the two teenies, and they kind a claim that the pooper-cab is originally there's and the golden girls are only guests ... huahuahua

shall I sacrifice rose, have blanche in the middle ambraced by lucy and lilly, so these two would get more light as with respect to their development in mid week 6

IMG_3924.JPG IMG_3925.JPG IMG_3926.JPG IMG_3927.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Longer in flower is always better for my taste. I really hate early harvested cannabis. Run extra long vs not long enough.
    Couchlock is a stoner myth and it just gets better / stronger the longer it goes. IME.

( Looks at the trails my hand causes ) Yepp perfect state of stone. Right at the edge of tripping. It's like the fading edge of a good LSD trip. Your still frying but most of the real burn is behind you. :)

Now when the wife gets up and heads off to shower I can open the boat and take 2 tokes of Kief and kick that Capsule in the ass and bring on the "Burn" and I WILL be tripping for the next 2 hours.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  8. i tend to go erly beause i'm usually runnin on empty

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. JOURNAL #009
    2021-09-23

Lucy, Lilly & Blanche ... R.I.P. Rose

Lucy and Lilly are DAY 41
    while Lilly the CFB is already flowering since 11 days, Lucy is happy stretching although she showed same time as Lilly her sey with some prepistols here and there
    time beeing they look happy to me, I started giving Bio-Bizz nutes at about 50-75% of schedule
    blanche in the middle takes her time, and I hope that the light is enough for the 3 of them as blanche will die much earlier of cause ... at least I hope so ... LOL

Blanche is DAY 92 (that's 13w 1d o_O)
    the last of the balcony golden girls is inside a week now and she loves it IMHO
    she is budding up, calyx swell, new pistols everywhere, and now sign of an ambering process on the trichs, they are cloudy allover, 10% clear - 80% cloudy - 10% start to amber
    as written above, I hope she doe not take too much time as I need the SF 1000 for the teenies, but I will definately let her go, she is my pride in first grow and shall take all the time she needs

Rose has died on exactly after 13 weeks
    she really had a tuff live and tried her best to the last breath she took, so I sacryficed her for the benefit of light and space to the remainig 3 and looking at what has left it sure must have been a relief for her ;-)

I keep the poor yield in bedroom and as BrassNwood adviced I will try to maintain them at 70% RH around 70°F for 7 days, of cause constantly observing them

IMG_3938.JPG IMG_3939.JPG IMG_3940.JPG IMG_3941.JPG IMG_3942.JPG IMG_3943.JPG IMG_3944.JPG

10. got a fat 1/4 lb fer $200 to last thru to hrvst..the hydro will be productive by the holidaze but the soil ..by my stds its a fail.. DSCN3303.JPG DSCN3299.JPG DSCN3300.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. fail..contributing factors poor germ rate causing loss of time..sativa dominant strains though they were supposed o be indica dominent..heat senstive too.. DSCN3301.JPG DSCN3302.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. yaz right, thee don't no look happy :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #294 olMan, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    so we talk autos here
    IMG_3938.JPG

every maria has a life-cycle that very simplyfied can be described as 5 stages
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-24 um 16.12.29.png
    - 1 seedling and first weeks veg
    - 2 preflower / showing sex
    - 3 early flowering
    - 4 boom boom bloom, the main flowering time
    - 5 late flowering
    - end of lifecyle, harvest, going over this point might even cause self pollination

now I have blanche at week 13+ coming to stage 5
    ad thee two teenies at week 6 completed today, and they are
    - lilly: end of stage 1 to mid stage 2
    - lucy: mid stage 3

every stage has it's temperature and RH

what would you suggest as best temp/RH for the pooper-cab
    now with that mixture of age?

14. DAY 46 ... I applied some LST to lucy & lilly

my selfprinted, adjustable clips work like a charm
    easy to apply, and I can bend the branches in any angle & direction with minimal stress to the plant

trying to flatten the canopies and bring all heads of branches in a nice position to go finally vertical and I opened the center as well

blanche will be gone in a week I think and then thee have all the space and lights to nicely bloom

IMG_3957.JPG IMG_3962.JPG IMG_3963.JPG IMG_3964.JPG IMG_3965.JPG IMG_3967.JPG IMG_3969.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. God damn right they don’t look happy !

They look like a truck ran over them .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. hydros will save the day..gonna DIY two more res DSCN3319.JPG DSCN3318.JPG DSCN3317.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yes u just can't stay out after it's 110. That is the cutoff. I made the mistake too. Set a auto out because I stayed home this summer and wanted to get a big photo grow going

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. That's why I like to do one huge grow or 2 good size ones like this time till March 15. Reveg day. Cali has a medical 99 plant card now yall

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thank goodness for your hydros Doc .

I know that has to be a gut punch . All the time effort and money that was put into the grow.
    It happened to me 2 years ago when I tried my hand at an outdoor grow.
    Everything was going great until it wasn’t.

I won’t grow outdoors until maybe one day it’s legal. If it’s ever legalized here , I won’t have to hide my grow and can have much better control.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1