Outdoor Auto Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Doughboy04, May 30, 2015.

1. So two weeks ago I started two bagseed grows on the patio of my apartment, merely based on curiosity. They're both slowly growing, but upon doing research, I want to grown an auto strain, as I won't have to wonder how tall the plant might get, if it'll stink up the whole complex, light schedules, etc. I live in an upstairs unit that gets about 8 solid hours of sunlight during the day. I turn my patio light on at night, though I don't know how much it helps. I'm set on growing outdoors. I've also narrowed my sights on three specific strains: Royal Dwarf, Purple Kush by Buddha Seeds, and Afghan Ryder. I don't want a strain that'll get too tall or very smelly. My grow will be for personal use. Does anyone have any experience with these strains? I'm going to be buying Fox Farms Ocean Soil and 3 gallon pot. I'm clueless in regards to fertilizers. I hear good things about worm castings, guano and coco?. I want to keep this grow as close to organic as possible. I know most people grow indoors, but I have an old school view on it, and would like to do it this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. 1. Coco isn't a fert its a medium(like soil it allows the plant to grow due to the structure) next autos are strange little plants. You really are not supposed to transplant. So whatever container you start in you end in. I would recommend a 5 gallon pot. Get a good soil mix at your closest hydro and get cracken