Outdoor Auto Grow London UK (Start Indoors with CFL's)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by srfr, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Id give your mottled one if still getting worse to spray with epsom salts

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes, I’m doing that. I think I’ll get a better understanding when I get back. I’ve been foliar spraying her and I added more Epsom salts to her feed. Time will tell. Thanks for your input mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Barney’s got back to me and offered me a 20% discount. They denied they had a problem with their autos but I’ve been reading otherwise. It seems their reputation has slipped a bit. Perhaps they are so on the tourist radar that they have dropped their quality. Or it could be I just got unlucky. Anyone else had issues with Barney’s farm?

4. Hey @loki125 things have got a bit weird. I got back after a week away to find my Sativa leaves (new growth) all looking clawed up and deformed. This is the plant that was showing the mottling. The mottling seems to have abated but the leaves arent as dark as I'd expect them to be. Any ideas? Could it be I've over fertilised? The strange thing is that all 3 plants are near each other is name soil with same feeding regime.

IMG_7116.JPG

IMG_7122.JPG

She is growing and branching out but the tops look like cabbages! I cant see any pests in there either.

Meanwhile, the Sweet Tooth Auto, that isnt an auto has taken off again now I've given it some veg nutes.
    Here she is before I gave her a topping and more LST today:

IMG_7118.JPG

I need to control her as I cant let her get too tall. She's going to be a huge bush by the time she finishes. I hope she doesnt smell too bad!

The Lemon Potion CBD Auto is the only one behaving herself properly. She and the ST are 8 weeks old now. I wont feed her any more, she's now on plain water rations. Plenty of goodies for her in the soil anyway.

IMG_7119.JPG

IMG_7120.JPG

IMG_7121.JPG

She's not huge but another 3 or 4 weeks will see those buds swell a lot. I'm hoping!

And finally, my Auto Duck is 10 days old and doing ok under the CFL. My missus looked after her well. I took her from 40w to 80w of CFL today as I want to get her outdoors in another 10 days or so. She needs to beef up quick so the best I can do is throw more lumens at her.

IMG_7123.JPG

I'm really looking forward to seeing how she will grow. She's going into a 10L pot in my garden and I wont LST her. I'll let her be and see what she does I think.

5. Whats the hum been liek she may be more suseptible to fluctuations or extremes than the other plants. Also whats the temps been like kinda looks like low hum issues

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I’ve been away but I think the humidity has been fluctuating between 50-70%. Temps have been 15-25°. I’m going to leave her alone for a bit. Give her plain water as she’s outside in soil anyway. I could have over fed her before I left or left her with wet feet. I doubt it’s genetics as the rest of the plant was ok till now. Weirdly I’ve given her the same feed as my non-Auto Sweet Tooth and that’s veging like a mofo. Time will tell. Thanks for your help.

7. The Fem is doing well now. I’m training her into a wire on the fence. I’ll post some pictures later. The clawing seems to have gone so who knows? The other two doing well too. I potted the Auto Duck in a big pot yesterday and have had her out in The amazing sun we’ve been getting. Sticking her back under cfl of a night. Happy Daze!

8. Have put an Auto Purple Kush from Buddah Seeds in for a quick soak and will get her in between some kitchen roll later. The Lemon Potion CBD Auto at 9 1/2 weeks should be done in another few weeks so I'll stick the Purp in that spot and hopefully time it just right. She's looking health but quite small. I'm hoping the buds will swell like fuck now. I think the leaf cupping is from the heat. She's just getting water now with a little epsom and molasses. I assume I keep these two nutrients going?

IMG_7168.jpg

The Auto Duck is doing well in my garden. It's good being in a pot as I can move it in at night and stick a CFL over it then out of a morning in the sunny bit of the garden, then move it of an afternoon again to get full sun. If only it was legal to grow a few at home!!! Too easy.... If she outgrows the pot I'll have to stick her in my garden:

IMG_7167.jpg

The Sweet Tooth (non) Auto looks super healthy but sems to have slowed down after her topping. Not a bad thing I suppose as I dont want her to get too big in her guerilla location!

IMG_7169.JPG

And finally, the guerilla Fem Mexican Sativa. She's back to looking healthy after some Epsom salt therapy. After her heavy topping she has finally sprung back into vigorous vegitation. I'm training her into and old bit of fencing with some wire. I dont want to get her too big or she might get spotted on this disused land so I'm going to keep her tied down very low on the fence. She might suffer a little with shadowing but hopefully the buds will rise up to find the light!

IMG_7170.jpg

The weather is unreal, long may it last!
    I hope everyone is making hay whils sun shines ;)

9. The Auto Duck is taking off. Moving her around the garden is ace! Endless sun too. I've posted elsewhere but I'm thinking of FIMing her. She's 20 days and 4 nodes in. Probably the perfect time IF I'm going to do it. I've read it only slows them for a few days as opposed to topping. I'd rather her bushy than tall.
    Fuck it, how will I learn if I dont try.
    I'm going for it.

IMG_7173.JPG

10. FIMed yesterday. No harm done by the looks.

[​IMG]

And today the Auto Purple Cush has germed and potted up.

[​IMG]

I hope everyone is enjoying the sun.

11. Up comes the Purp. I had a bit of fun with the clip on macro lens today.
    [​IMG]

The Auto Duck is Happy as fuck and thrown out preflowers at 23 days! I’m intrigued by this plant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully that’s a predator bug:

[​IMG]

And the Auto Lemon Potion CBD is 10 weeks today. I’m hoping for another week or two for her to really fill out. A nice dusting of trichomes though.

[​IMG]

The weather is unreal!

12. The Auto duck is loving the summer sun:[​IMG]

As is the Auto Purple Kush:
    [​IMG]

The Auto Lemon Potion CBD is almost there. The colas are fattening. Won’t be a huge yield by a long shot but it smells lemony and delicious:
    [​IMG]

13. The Auto Duck has thrown itself into flowering. Exactly 4 weeks old she’s doing great in this amazing sunshine. I’ve been bringing her in of a night and sticking her under 2x 40w CFL.
    [​IMG]

Next feed will be a 40% strength 50:50 vega/flores

14. Still no ambers on the Lemon Potion. A few more days I guess.
    [​IMG]

15. Update time.
    The Lemon Potion CBD Auto is still not quite there despite most of the pistils being red and shrivelled. I have to go away for work again on Wednesday morning till monday night so she might get the chop tuesday night:
    IMG_7351.JPG

IMG_7352.JPG

The Purple Kush Auto is 2 weeks and will get her first 1/4 strength feed in next day or 2. I need the Lemon Potion out so I can get her in the ground in the same spot:
    IMG_7356.JPG

The Fem Mexican Sativa is growing well and tieing it into the old fencing is working ok:
    IMG_7355.JPG

The Auto Sweet tooth that didn't auto is growing well too and now is being held down with wires as well:
    IMG_7354.JPG

And finally, the Auto Duck is doing unreal in it's pot. It's 5 weeks old, 50cm tall now and flowering hard:
    IMG_7353.JPG

Having it in a pot in my own garden has been fantastic. I'm lucky not to be overlooked. I can keep her (and the Purple Kush seedling) under CFLs at night and put them out in the garden in the morning. I move them in the afternoon for uninterupted sun for 12 hours. The weather has certainly helped. I cant believe my luck.

16. I meant to add that all of them (except the Lemon potion which is almost finished) get a few foliar feeds each day with the appropriate 1/4 strength biocanna nutes. I also water still with epsom, BioRHIZOTONIC and molasses dosed water. I'm using tap water now as I've run out of rain water. The calcium in the tap water is beneficial anyway. I'll be feeding the Auto Duck with some flowering nutes at 50% in the next day or two.
    Long may this weather continue!

17. I planted the Auto Purple Kush today at 2 weeks and gave her a 1/4 feed. I wanted to get her out of the pot as I was worrried I was steaming the roots in the hot sun. They look ok but I think it was the right thing to do.
    IMG_7364.JPG

I stuck her in front of the CBD Lemon Potion Auto. Ideally I wanted the CBD plant out but as the Purp has gone in a week early, I didn't quite make it. Perhaps I should just cut the CBD next week and leave the roots in. I read somewhere that it can be beneficial to the soil microbes. At least it wont disturb the purp that way. Any thoughts?
    IMG_7365.JPG

I really want to cut the CBD plant but she's just not quite there. I still have a dilema, do I cut her tonight or leave her for when I get back home in 6 days? I really dont want her to go over.
    IMG_7361.JPG

She doesn't look ready though despite almost all the pistils being brown. I might take the main cola and leave the rest. Perhaps it will be a good experiment to how harvest affects the smoke! Hmm, every cloud...

I've fed and watered everything and I'll get my missus to pop over to my secret spot with a bit of water each day.

Enjoy the sun brothers and sisters.

Attached Files:

18. Chopped the top cola of the Lemon Potion last night and bagged in in brown paper to dry. I’ll cut the rest in 5 days when I return.

19. Back home and the sun hasn't stopped shining! It was even blasting in Scotland where I was working.
    The remainder of the Lemon Potion CBD Auto (Barney's Farm) was ripe when I got back:
    IMG_7402.jpg

I know she's not huge but the buds really swelled in that last week. I'm happy with this after 13 weeks (10 of those planted outdoors). This is the remainder minus the main cola:
    IMG_7405.JPG

Badly trimmed but I intend to vape it so might as well keep some of the sugar leaves on there I guess:
    IMG_7406.JPG

I'll be interested to see what it weighs when it's dry. At least an Oz of organic outdoor 2:1 CBD:THC (or there abouts). I imagine it will be a lovely mellow vape. I'll update on this is the following weeks.

20. The Auto Duck in the pot in my garden is forming into one big flower by the looks. There was a few yellow sun leaves when I got back so she was obviously hungry. She's all nicely fed now and basking in the sun:
    IMG_7408.JPG

IMG_7411.JPG

Even at 6 weeks she already has a good goat of trichomes:
    IMG_7410.JPG

Back to the secret spot.
    The Auto Purple Kush is happy and being trained along the ground. She is 3 weeks today and I gave her a 1/4 strength feed:
    IMG_7412.JPG

The Sweet Tooth (Non)Auto is loving her spot in the scrub. I've LST'd her more today by tying more tops into the wire I have stretched across her:
    IMG_7414.JPG

And finally, the Mexican Sativa Photo is also doing well and I had to do a serious amount of tying down along that old fence. I had to add another line of wire to tie all those tops down:
    IMG_7413.JPG

It's super important I keep these two photoperiods nice and low. I'm hoping they both start flowering soon. I read that it should start happening very soon outdoors in my location. Perhaps this excellent weather will hold it off slightly. The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned as I want to keep them small and out of sight.
    Fuck it's hot...

• Like Like x 1