outdoor and hurricanes!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lildeej90, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Site was flooded. Tadpoles swimming at base of plant. Water recesses n no more water but soil super soggy. Plants aren't showing extreme wilting yet. They r in last month of flowering. Think they have a shot?

2. depends what type of soil are you using. Does it have perlite?

3. Has some. It's not in a pot its strt guerilla

4. how long has it beeen since they were flooded? if they havent wilted yet either there going to soon or they want..

i guess it just like flushing the plant but 2 weeks early....

they will probally be ok...

5. i think they'll be fine. it's super sunny all week. my plants sit in swamp water all season and do just fine

6. yeah the water went away. its been two days barely since they were flooded. showed signs of wilting today, not too too extreme but def noticible. yellow leaves too but i had that prob be4 hurrican Iran blew up my spot. Prayin they completly dry out by today or tomorrow. i had a nug prematurly fall off due to hurricane. dried it for like 4 days, smoked it, and surprisingly got high as fukin shit haaa

7. ye your fine than,, early on this year i had a plant in a 10 gallon pot.. i watere with 2.5 gallons wich was way to much and it wilted for like 12 hours not a big deal it was back up the next day... if they only wilted a little its not a big deal the yellow leaves is from over watering.

they will be fine youll notice that they will perk back up in 1-3 days